The Acoustic Measures are the duo version of the band.
The duo have been playing together for over 12 years and have developed an ecclectic set making them comfortable playing the upbeat songs needed for bars, pubs and small functions as the softer songs more suited for the more intimate occasions.
Over the years the duo have become many people’s number one choice for an acoustic fueled, fun Friday or Saturday night. Being so versatile and compact makes them the perfect option for a night’s entertainment no matter what the occasion.
“Good banter and great music, what more do you need”
Paul Carlisle Vocals / Guitar
Adam Buckell Guitar/Backing Vocals
ACOUSTIC DUO INFORMATION
Feel free to look at the price plan – price may change depending on location –
* The Measures Acoustic duo – 2 x Vocals, 2 x Guitar.
* The Measures acoustic duo are booked from 19:00 – 00:00. If an earlier start or later finish is required, then costs may incur subject to discussion.
* We ask for at least 45 minutes to set up which includes a live soundcheck.
* 2 x 1hr sets – This can be split up into timings that suit – 3 x 40 min sets.
* DJ Package – Band supply music to be played during breaks via Spotify on our computer system. If you would like a customised playlist then we are more than happy to download it for you.
* 1st Dance: Please refer to the price plan * Additional requested songs – £75 to learn 1 new additional song (Cap of 3 songs)
* Lights inc – 4 L.E.D’s on a pole
* 1 FULL P.A set up.
* SET – Feel free to take a look at our Acoustic duo set.
* All our equipment is fully P.A.T tested and we have PL insurance for up to 5 million.
* Looking after the band. We ask for a hot meal to be supplied for each band member as well as refreshments.
* To book: We ask for a 20% holding deposit and a signed contract within 5 days. If you are happy to go ahead then let us know and we will write a contract up for you:)
“The best duo in Hertfordshire”
“The Measures sounded immense!”
“They were amazing 🙂 WOW totally blown away tonight.
“Happened upon these guys in the Garibaldi towards the end of an evening out in St Albans and it was a great way to end the evening. Some great guitar playing and tight vocal harmonies in their interpretation of some classic tunes. Highlight for me – an acoustic version of Sweet Child O’ Mine!”
“Got to love a couple of cool beers & the Acoustic Measures on an early Sunday evening. Cheers Adam & Paul……you never disappoint.” – Andy Thomkins
“Saw you at the Rising Sun… absolutely fantastic night. The joint was jumpin’ – I thought the floorboards were going to give way!”